Perkstreet Financial - I was promised Perk Rewards, and they vanished into thin air!

I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out.The day I tried to access my account to log in, the site was down.

I thought it was probably just for routine maintenance, and didn't think much of it. I tried logging in again a few hours later and was greeted with a message saying PerkStreet was ceasing operations, and no further perk redemptions would be honored. What a slap in the face.

Had I logged in the day before, I would have been able to receive the rewards I had been promised, and had rightfully accumulated.Very disappointed in this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Checking Account
Review category
review #483064 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Perkstreet Financial? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16, 2014 #805800

I never said this happened recently. I was referring to the day it happened. Maybe you should pay better attention to what you're reading. Thanks for the input.

2 0 Reply

Apr 16, 2014 #805795

REALLY?! PerkStreet Financial has vanished. gone. totally shutdown. for almost a year now! How did you not know this? They only posted on their Facebook, Twitter, and sent out a variety of emails! Maybe you should keep closer tabs on where you bank...

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.