100% full Not resolved

I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out.The day I tried to access my account to log in, the site was down.

I thought it was probably just for routine maintenance, and didn't think much of it. I tried logging in again a few hours later and was greeted with a message saying PerkStreet was ceasing operations, and no further perk redemptions would be honored. What a slap in the face.

Had I logged in the day before, I would have been able to receive the rewards I had been promised, and had rightfully accumulated.Very disappointed in this company.

Had an Experience with Perkstreet Financial?

Comments

I never said this happened recently.I was referring to the day it happened.

Maybe you should pay better attention to what you're reading.Thanks for the input.

REALLY?!PerkStreet Financial has vanished.

gone. totally shutdown. for almost a year now! How did you not know this?

They only posted on their Facebook, Twitter, and sent out a variety of emails!Maybe you should keep closer tabs on where you bank...

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more