New York City, New York
100% full Not resolved

I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out.The day I tried to access my account to log in, the site was down.

I thought it was probably just for routine maintenance, and didn't think much of it. I tried logging in again a few hours later and was greeted with a message saying PerkStreet was ceasing operations, and no further perk redemptions would be honored. What a slap in the face.

Had I logged in the day before, I would have been able to receive the rewards I had been promised, and had rightfully accumulated.Very disappointed in this company.

Had an Experience with Perkstreet Financial?

Comments

I never said this happened recently.I was referring to the day it happened.

Maybe you should pay better attention to what you're reading.Thanks for the input.

REALLY?!PerkStreet Financial has vanished.

gone. totally shutdown. for almost a year now! How did you not know this?

They only posted on their Facebook, Twitter, and sent out a variety of emails!Maybe you should keep closer tabs on where you bank...

DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Nationwide Bank Unauthorized & unsolicited set up of 25 accounts Nationwide Bank "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more